Whom does the alliance serve?
We work to promote farmers, local food producers and related entrepreneurs who:
● Support and feed their community, or help them better appreciate the wondrous natural resources all around them
● Operate within the southern section of the Harlem Valley. This includes the section of Dutchess County east of the Taconic Parkway and South of Route 44
● Are owner operated: Someone in an ownership position needs to be working with the land, or making the food, or engaging in the natural resource services
● Do direct, transparent marketing: The business grows or makes and sells food or services to the public and the operation interfaces directly with the public.
● Note: While the Alliance is primarily for farmers and food producers, we may choose to create partnerships with other local businesses for cross promotion.